DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Tank Insulation Market by Material (PU & PIR, Rockwool, Fiberglass, Elastomeric Foam, EPS), Type (Storage, Transportation), Temperature (Hot, Cold), End-Use Industry (Oil & Gas, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Energy & Power) – Global Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Tank Insulation Market by Material (PU & PIR, Rockwool, Fiberglass, Elastomeric Foam, EPS), Type (Storage, Transportation), Temperature (Hot, Cold), End-Use Industry (Oil & Gas, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Energy & Power) – Global Forecast to 2023”
The tank insulation market size is projected to grow from USD 5.2 billion in 2018 to USD 6.5 billion by 2023.
Growth in chemical manufacturing capacities and huge production of oil are expected to drive the demand for tank insulations during the forecast period. However, fluctuating raw materials prices act as a restraint to the growth of the tank insulation market.
- The PU & PIR segment is expected to lead the tank insulation market, in terms of value, during the forecast period.
- The oil & gas end-use industry is projected to account for the largest share of the overall tank insulation market, in terms of value, between 2018 and 2023.
- APAC is expected to be the fastest-growing tank insulation market during the forecast period, in terms of value.
- Increased Demand from Oil & Gas and Chemical Industries
- Use of Renewable Insulation Materials
- Growing Demand for Cryogenic Insulation
- Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
- Increasing Industrialization in Emerging Economies
- Health Hazards and Safety-Related Incidents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Tank Insulation Market, By Material
7 Tank Insulation Market, By Type
8 Tank Insulation Market, By Temperature
9 Tank Insulation Market, By End-Use Industry
10 Tank Insulation Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- Armacell International S.A.
- BASF SE
- Cabot Corporation
- Covestro AG
- Dunmore Corporation
- Gilsulate International Inc.
- Huntsman Corporation
- ITW Insulation Systems
- Johns Manville
- Kingspan Group PLC
- Knauf Insulation
- NMC S.A.
- Owens Corning
- Rochling Group
- Rockwool International A/S
- Sekisui Foam Australia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xp22rn/the_global_market?w=4