Man dies after being sucked into MRI machine, police say – Fox News

    34
    0
    Compartir
    Top Ad

    Fox News

    Man dies after being sucked into MRI machine, police say
    Fox News
    A 32-year-old man died in a freak accident in India after being sucked into an MRI machine Saturday night, authorities said. Rajesh Maru carried an oxygen container into a room at Nair Hospital in Mumbai with an active MRI scanner, and its magnetic ...
    Philips Team To Inspect MRI Machine That Sucked Man In Mumbai HospitalNDTV
    Man dies after being sucked into MRI scanner at Indian hospitalThe Guardian

    all 81 news articles »