DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cloud, Machine Learning, and IoT-based Security Innovations” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Cloud, Machine Learning, and IoT-based Security Innovations”
This Cyber Security TOE provides a snapshot on emerging cyber security solutions powered by artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud, and IoT-based innovations that help companies protect from threats, data breaches, phishing attacks, and defend against modern attacks residing within cloud, endpoints, and various network layers.
- AI-powered Cloud Security Solution for Enterprises
- Real-time Cloud Security Using a Cloud Management Suite
- Solution to Protect Processors from Network-based Attacks
- Artificial Intelligence-based Identity Authentication Platform
- Cloud-based Application Security Platform for Enterprises
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to Protect Enterprises from Digital Risks
- Securing Industrial Control System with Advanced Threat Intelligence
- Securing Connected Home Networks at the IoT Gateway
- Malware Detection and Analysis Modeled After Human Immune System
- Helping Enterprises Accelerate and Ease the Alert Mitigation Process
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/447bz7/2018_innovations?w=4