Tom Petty died of an accidental drug overdose. His family shared the news to ‘save lives.’ – Washington Post

    150
    0
    Compartir
    Top Ad

    Washington Post

    Tom Petty died of an accidental drug overdose. His family shared the news to 'save lives.'
    Washington Post
    Tom Petty, the singer and guitarist whose influential music spanned four decades, died in October from an accidental drug overdose as a result of mixing medications involving opioids, his family announced Friday. A Los Angeles County medical examiner ...
    Oscar winner Dorothy Malone, mom on 'Peyton Place,' dies at 93USA TODAY
    Family: Tom Petty died of accidental drug overdoseABC News
    US musician Tom Petty died of 'accidental drug overdose'BBC News
    KABC-TV -NPR -Forbes -PEOPLE.com
    all 510 news articles »